Publicado en: Otros en España | Última actualización: |
Our Client is an international Shared Service Center based in Barcelona. They provide outstanding services for companies all over the world. They are currently looking for a Digital and Marketing Executive with a fluent level of English (fluent in German is a plus).
You will be a pillar in the company´s goal in becoming the biggest digital service that supports their clients in finding the most qualified candidates. You will be responsible for creating the digital and media strategy for the German market. This position will help in ensuring the visibility of qualified candidates at the right cost, and that the clients of the company consider this company for filling their recruitment needs. You will be responsible of being the first person for local marketing stakeholders on the matter of online developments and media investments.
The role consists of three parts; marketing support, business support and admin support.
Your tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Shaping the digital and media strategy for Germany
- Optimizing social media channels with SEO
- Managing the current job boards and other social media partners, and following up on these media, making sure everything is optimized.
- Working together with the website management team in order to contribute to the development of online projects with new ideas.
- Being the go-to person for all digital and media inquiries
- Liaising between teams and external clients to identify and formulate business needs
- Creating, setting and defending new strategies with senior sales management
- Working closely with Digital Analysts
- Creating reports, analysis and making recommendations regarding media initiatives in order to source candidates and reaching client targets
- Job posting and troubleshooting to support the recruitment consultants
- Being involved in price negotiation, internal procurement and payment processes
- Taking care of internal administration and reporting
- You have 3 years of experience in digital marketing, including paid campaigns and SEO
- You have past experience with Google Analytics and PowerBI
- You have a business proficient level of English, German is a plus
- You hold a degree in marketing-related studies
- You have strong analytical skills, are focused and you have an eye for attention
- You are comfortable in working with Excel, and enjoy working with numbers
- A competitive compensation package
- Employee benefits such as meal vouchers, life insurance, pension plan, etc.
- An international and multicultural work environment
- A company with a worldwide reputation
- Start date: ASAP
- A tiempo completo
- A tiempo completo
- 45.180 - 72.288 EUR/Anual
- 27.000 - 32.000 EUR/Anual