Publicado en: Recursos Humanos en Santiago de Compostela | Última actualización: |
Are you looking to begin an exciting, dynamic, and ever changing career within recruitment? SpotOn Connections is expanding and we need self-motivated, driven, and ambitious individuals who are looking to develop in a fast paced, target driven environment. We offer industry leading training, helping to turn our Trainee Recruiters into highly skilled Recruitment Specialists.
- Developing and building a network of candidates through various unique and relevant job advertisement web sites and forums.
- Inviting candidates for screening process in order to create a profile and use this to match against any live vacancies we may have at the time or for future ones.
- Providing advice to candidates on salary levels, training requirements and career opportunities
- Obtaining references for each of our candidates
- Assisting and advising candidates on CV presentations.
- Managing and scheduling of entire interview process
- Short Listing
- Interview Preparation for Candidates
- Obtaining candidate and client interview feedback and managing all communications.
- Ensuring our database is kept fully updated on every profile!
- Professional and personal approach
- Energetic, outgoing, honest and dynamic
- You ideally come from a target-orientated background
- Previous recruitment experience is a plus though not a must – full training is provided
- MUST be Motivated, target and goal orientated!
- An ambitious attitude and an eagerness to succeed
- You enjoy working within a team environment
- Excellent communications skills
Solicitar este trabajo
- Anuncio Premium
Para importante empresa de transporte público con más de 100 autobuses de línea en la comunidad de Renania-Palatinado, TTA Personal selecciona 20 conductores de autobús (m/f). La central de la compañía más grande la de región se encuentra en la ciudad de Coblenza. Buscamos personal que trabajará en…
- A tiempo completo