Publicado en: Administración en Madrid | Última actualización: |
Our collaborator is a fast-growing Spanish academy which is opening a new market in Barcelona. Their intensive course is developed for those who are really committed to learning Spanish and want to immerse themselves in Spanish life.
They are looking for interns who can help with the Business Development of the new zone. Someone with high communication skills, who will take care of his own nationality's market.
The requirements are:
- Bachelor's degree in Commerce, Marketing, Business Administration, Economics, Advertising and related fields.
- Advanced level of English and Arabic.
- Experience with RRSS.
- Preferable basic knowledge of the education sector in Spain.
- Experience in the full sales cycle, including closing deals.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent customer relations skills.
- Organised, proactive and results-oriented person.
- Accustomed to working towards objectives.
- Valuable experience in CRM.
- Possibility of immediate incorporation..
- Business development for the North African market
- B2B: Building relationships with potential clients in the education sector: Agencies, Training Centres, etc.
- B2C: Sale of long-stay courses to attract new students.
- Maintenance of client portfolio.
- Contact and follow-up of leads.
- Analysing the market and establishing competitive advantages.
- Fulfilment of monthly objectives.
- Organisation of offline events with the community.
- RRSS management for B2C sales.
- Advice and after-sales follow-up.
WHAT DOES IT OFFER?
- To lead a new professional challenge with a career plan within the company.
- Work in a company in full expansion process with international projection.
- Belonging to one of the most prestigious schools in the sector.
- A young, dynamic work environment in which innovation and good ideas are rewarded.
- Remuneration to be discussed (300-500 per month) + sales bonus.
- Possibility to be hired after the internship
- Office in Madrid
- Anuncio Premium
Para la empresa más importante de logística internacional en Alemania, que ofrece servicios de mensajería y entrega de paquetes, TTA Personal selecciona 30 repartidores para la ciudad de Berlín. El grupo logístico entrega más de 1.600 millones de paquetes al año y cuenta con más de 400.000…