Publicado en: Ingeniería en Los Ángeles | Última actualización: |
ProducePay is transforming the fresh produce industry through a transparent marketplace, flexible financing, and better insights into the market. We are a grower focused company that likes helping the little guy. We have raised over $60 million to take ProducePay to the next level, and are rapidly growing out the team to bring us there.
ProducePay's Engineering Culture
Ownership Mindset: From our product teams to our individual team members, we take full ownership of what we do.
Product Obsessed: Our engineers don't just build tech, they build products.
Ego Free: Our team knows that everyone has something to teach, and that there's always more to learn.
Relentless Simplification: We are constantly simplifying what we do, from processes, to user experience, to the code we write.
Constant Growth: We do not stand still. We constantly strive to improve and grow as individuals and as a team.
As an engineer on the Preferred Network's Fulfillment Team, you will rapidly iterate as we launch our new marketplace product. You will constantly adapt to new learnings from our users and participate in the decision making process for where we take the product. On the Finance team, you will build the core software that powers our financing products. This software is used by internal team members and external users, and needs to be rock-solid to support our financing operations.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
* Work with the product, design, sales, and marketing teams to build new software products that meet our customers needs.
* Take ownership of technical direction, design, and architecture for new features within our platform.
* This role is more frontend focused, but there are no frontend-exclusive roles at ProducePay. Were looking for someone to demonstrate technical leadership on the frontend but who is also willing to work on the backend, write a one-off script, or work on anything else that needs to get done.
* Rapidly iterate on new features, experiments, and designs. This can range from building out our backend APIs, to creating charts to display data in our frontend, or writing a quick script to see whether we should build out an idea to a bigger feature. Were looking for someone who knows how to balance quick iteration of ideas with clean, sustainable code.
* Mentor and guide other engineers using your awesome knowledge and experience. Whether through code reviews or pair programming, we want to learn from you.
* Continue to grow your skill set and knowledge. We are committed to investing in ourselves and our team.
* Extensive experience with building web applications. Youve seen some stuff, and whether its good, bad, or ugly it continues to inform the decisions you make on the software you build.
* Experience with React, Ruby on Rails, or Elixir/Phoenix
* Our stack includes React, Rails, GraphQL, Elixir, Phoenix, and Postgres. Were looking for team members excited to work with these technologies.
* Experience shipping production-quality software for 5+ years.
* Experience working with agile software development processes.
WHO YOU ARE
* You thrive in a fast paced environment. You enjoy solving large and oftentimes ambiguous problems.
* You are obsessed with the user experience and have a passion for building products that delight users.
* You take ownership of problems and drive to accomplish what is necessary to solve them. You dont believe in silos or flinging tasks over a fence.
* You are a lifetime learner that isnt afraid of diving into something new.
* You love to collaborate on problems that are bigger in scope and impact than what you could accomplish by yourself.
* You want to work with other team members that share the same passion and drive for awesome tech and products as you and have a great time doing so.
* This role is 100% remote
* Medical, dental and vision benefits
* 401k - company automatically contributes 3%
* Parking and Phone plans
* Friday Team Lunches
* Regular team outings (go-karting, paintball etc.) - just ask for our team photos to check how much fun we had ;)
* Unlimited time off
* Brilliant, motivated, and fun team members