Publicado en: Telecomunicaciones en San Francisco | Última actualización: |
Our mission at Oura is to empower every person to own their inner potential. Our award-winning products help our global community gain a deeper knowledge of their readiness, activity, and sleep quality by using their Oura Ring and its connected app. By providing daily insights and practical steps to inspire healthy lifestyles, we've helped hundreds of thousands of people understand and improve their health.
For us, empowering the world starts with living our values [ and empowering our team. As a quickly growing company focused on helping people live healthier and happier lives, we work to promote work-life balance and ensure that our team members have what they need to do their best work both in and out of the office.
We are looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer to join our eCommerce squad. We are a small but mighty team establishing our software operations in San Francisco. Our team is passionate about building a best-in-class online shopping platform to reach our customers in 90+ countries. The ideal candidate wants to understand our users and listen to their needs, proactively advocates for technical investments, and is passionate about delivering quality code.
* Partner closely with Product Manager and UX Designer to deliver stunning and intuitive digital experiences across all breakpoints
* Develop production services to be consumed by the Oura eCommerce site
* Demonstrate up-to-date expertise in software engineering and apply this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
* Write testable and well-documented code
* Ensure that the platform adheres to the latest security and compliance regulations
* Be comfortable working with a diverse and talented group of team members residing throughout the globe
We would love to have you on our team if you:
* Have 4+ years of practical full stack development work experience
* Have frontend experience with modern frameworks such as React and NextJS
* Have a pragmatic entrepreneurial attitude and delivery-focused mindset: you can handle tradeoffs between short-term goals and long-term tech debt
* Have a team-oriented mindset and enjoy working in a diverse environment with distributed teams
* Have architected, built and deployed scalable, performant web services in production on AWS or similar, and can apply architectural patterns and best practices
* Have an affinity for automating busywork and fixing problems at the root
* Any experience building eCommerce or payments systems a plus
Other Web Technologies we use:
At Oura, we care about you and your wellbeing. Everyone here at Oura has a ring of their own and are continually looking to improve their health and add to our benefits!
What we offer:
* Competitive salary
* Health, dental, and vision insurance
* Wellness benefits
* Flexible working hours + work-life balance
* An Oura ring of your own
* Beautiful workspace in San Francisco by Pier 31
* 20 days of PTO
* Amazing culture of collaborative and passionate coworkers
Oura is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Individuals seeking employment at Oura are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, socioeconomic status, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
- A tiempo completo
- A tiempo completo
- A tiempo completo