Publicado en: Otros en Atlanta | Última actualización: |
Ripple is looking for an experienced Senior Systems Architect. You probably have 6 or more years of IT experience (Previous MSP experience is a bonus). You are definitely enthusiastic about both people and IT - you are someone who loves to help clients and lead a team to success. Heres the mission of the job, and what you can expect. The salary range is between $70-80k depending on your experience and skills.
Mission for a Ripple Senior Systems Architect:
To make Ripple clients feel human, especially when they are having an IT problem. To solve problems - and prevent future ones - using smart thinking. To become a better person in the process, and help us become better people for knowing you. To nurture and lead fellow Ripplers with your technical and people skills.
Best is Best
We find the best ways to do things, and often it means learning something new and changing our ways. This is the surest path to customer success, and for personal and professional growth.
Empathy and Kindness
Empathy is the gateway to helping, kindness the tool.
We first need to understand how someone is feeling, then use kindness and thoughtful communication to show our respect.
Ask Why, Not How aka Effectiveness > Efficiency
We need to understand what we are trying to accomplish before we can craft the best solutions.
Team Performance, Family Feel
Only a team of high performers is worth being on, and for as long as someone chooses to kick ass at Ripple, they should feel like Ripple is their second family.
Style and Design Make Everything Better.
Design is a choice one makes to improve the world and embrace the human spirit.
The kind of stuff youll do:
* Work with and manage a multitude of environments including Windows server infrastructure, AD and group policy, Exchange, Office365, google apps, Citrix Xendesktop and Xenapp, VMware and Vsphere, firewalls, switches and access points, high level networking projects and outside the box solutions.
* Help coworkers out with challenges that require some extra brains
* Work on projects like server deployments, network setups, and VoIP migrations
* Serve as a point of escalation for our support team
How you will know if you are successful:
* Ripple customers will sing your praises often. They will say things like: Pat is so friendly. Pat is so helpful. Pat helped me understand something technical without sounding technical. Pat never speaks down to me.
* Your fellow Ripplers will sing your praises often. They will say things like: I know I can always go to Pat for help. Pat is a real self-starter. Pat listens to me. Pat is fun. Pat just gets the job done.
What you need to bring:
* Ability to communicate empathetically, logically, and clearly in a boatload of different situations. Calm under pressure, graceful under fire, and able to bring the funk at all times
* Natural troubleshooting skills
* Ability to find answers
* Unquenchable desire to grow - personally, and professionally
* A roll up your sleeves and lets get to it work ethic
* Both Mac and PC skills
* Use - and create - documentation
* Previous MSP experience a big plus
* Employment contingent on a clean background check
What well bring:
* A workplace of unrivaled flexibility
* Challenging work
* A team that cares about you and your goals
* Good pay
* Group Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
* Short/Long Term Disability
* Life, Critical Illness, Accident, and Cancer Insurance
* 401(k) Retirement Plan: 3% Employer Contribution, immediately vested
* Amazing clients and coworkers