Publicado en: Ingeniería en Kansas City | Última actualización: |
Technical Sales might be your dream career if you love technology but prefer people over spreadsheets!
_What Your Career Will Look Like as a Sales Engineer:_
* You will spend 6-9 months (yes, paid!) not only learning your product line but you will also benefit from a formal mentorship program, all of which sets you up for long-term career success.
* Representing some of the most innovative manufacturing automation or life science solutions to a stunning array of clients, in practically every industry.
* Taking your knowledge and becoming your clients resource, providing your expertise to be their trusted advisor in solving problems, some they never even dreamed solvable.
* Making calls, visits and presentations to your clients, be they in manufacturing or lab environments.
_If you read the following and wonder how we know you so well, then you might just be the person we are looking for!:_
* You see objections as opportunities - you know rejection is not personal so you bounce back and keep going.
* You are obsessed with using your powers of persuasion to get to a yes, its the best feeling youll have all day.
* Your competitive drive is 2nd to none and drives you to ask the right questions, the right way, which lead to you beating out those who mistakenly thought they were your competitors!
* Staying on your toes isnt just for boxers, you know you have to not only actively listen to your clients needs, you need to sense them.
* Selling innovative products takes an innovative technique, and youre not afraid to try take a risk and new ones.
* Being a relationship builder is about being interested with a dash of interesting.
* You appreciate that the art of selling is in the creativity of your solutions.
* You know the key to success lies not in simply selling a product but in actually solving your clients needs.
* You can take a concept, understand it and then help your client see it
_What You Must Bring to the Table as a Sales Engineer:_
* Bachelors Degree, upcoming grads are encouraged to apply!
* 0-3 years experience _(yes, you read that right - NO experience necessary!)_
* Background or aptitude in technology _(think engineering and science)_
* Excitement to spend 3 days traveling (_face to face with clients)_
* Thrilled to spend 2 days in the office filling your pipeline _(calling clients and making connections)_
* A desire to work hard and make a lot of money _(sales means you directly influence your compensation)_
* A passion for a career in sales, not a job as a salesperson
* *Please Note: client will not consider H1B or OPT candidates*
_The Rewards of an Entry Level Sales Engineer:_
* $64k Training Target ($53k-58k base salary + bonuses)
* $82k 1st Year Target ($53k-58k base salary + bonuses)
* Work in a culture of success that only promotes from within
* Generous medical/dental/vision/life/etc. benefits package, including a fantastic 401k