Publicado en: Otros en Montana | Última actualización: |
The Admissions Registered Nurse is responsible for providing information on hospice services to potential patients and families; admitting patients to the Sacred Journey Hospice, Inc. program with completion of all admission paperwork on a timely basis.
• Communicates to Physician the needs of the patient and family upon admission to assure comprehensive care.
• Makes initial assessment of the patient and family upon admission and reviews the hospice benefit.
• Develops a written initial Plan of Care for each admitted patient in conjunction with the IDG, patient, family and attending physician.
• Reviews hospice services with patient and family, including on-call services and volunteer services.
• Documents professionally, accurately, timely and according to Sacred Journey Hospice, Inc. policy, procedures and guidelines.
• Current Registered Nurse licensed to practice in this state
• Two (2) years healthcare experience, preferred.
• Current Basic Life Support Certification.
• Current driver’s license in the state and maintain automobile liability insurance.
About our Line of Business:
All Ways Caring HomeCare delivers quality, compassionate and highly individualized care and support that helps people in need of assistance stay at home – all while maximizing their dignity, privacy and independence. Whether recovering from illness, injury or surgery, living with a chronic disability or dealing with the natural process of aging, services are tailored to meet the individual needs of people of all ages, physical conditions and cognitive abilities. All Ways Caring HomeCare services include personal care and homemaking programs, professional nursing, geriatric care management, Alzheimer’s/dementia care, respite care and other programs, as well as in-home monitoring with Rest Assured® Telecare, which helps to reduce hospital visits and keep people in their homes longer. For more information, please visit . Follow us on and .