Publicado en: Administración en Tejas | Última actualización: |
The Constant Company, LLC creator of Vultr a rapidly-growing cloud infrastructure provider with 19 global data center locations and counting. Constant's flagship product, Vultr is a favorite among developers, serving over 1.3 million customers with flexible, scalable bare metal, cloud compute, and cloud storage solutions. Constant is looking for an organized and detailed-oriented individual to join our team as a Junior Linux Systems Administrator from within our West Palm Beach, FL headquarters.
As a Jr. Linux Systems Administrator at Constant, you will take your technical skills to the next level by tackling challenging issues as you support our ever-expanding global customer base. We are searching for technology driven, detail oriented, team players who are willing to help strengthen our exceptional support and operations teams. At Constant, you will push your technical knowledge and troubleshooting skills to their limits and grow to new heights.
As a Jr. Linux Systems Admin, your responsibilities will include:
* Learn the ins-and-outs of our internal and customer facing service portals.
* Support our growing customer base, by becoming a subject matter expert on platform related inquiries.
* Monitor our infrastructure for host uptime and health status.
* Learn to configure and use industry standard software that powers the cloud.
* Assist our Systems Administration team with platform and host troubleshooting.
* Communicate escalated issues clearly between relevant team members, via email and chat.
* Participate in knowledge hand-off of technical support issues that can span multiple work shifts.
* Interact with remote data center technicians in order to troubleshoot hardware issues.
* Assist our Deployment Operations team in provisioning capacity in order to meet customer demand.
* Experience with Linux (CentOS/Debian/Ubuntu)
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Familiar with BASH, Python, or other scripting languages
* Additional virtualization, network administration, or development experience a plus
* Experience configuring one or more of the following applications:
* Web Servers
* Databases & Caching Solutions
* Storage Solutions
* Can demonstrate understanding of the following concepts:
* Common Linux Utilities
* Server/Application Architecture and Security Hardening
* Distributed Storage Solutions (e.g., Ceph)
* Load Balancing
* Networking Concepts
This position is not eligible for immigration sponsorship (e.g., new H-1B visa sponsorship, transfer of existing H-1B visa, E-3 visa petition, etc.). All applicants for this position must have current and permanent legal authorization to work in the U.S. without sponsorship for employment visa status.
Your employment includes paid time off, medical, dental, and vision insurance and a 401(k) plan with up to 3% contribution matching. Coffee and beverages are always fully stocked and lunch is catered weekly.
Annual Salary Range: 40k - 65k
- A tiempo completo