Publicado en: Dirección y Gerencia en Austin | Última actualización: |
At Soho House culture is everything and we believe that our Houses are only as good as the people who work within them. Whether its a private members club, hotel, restaurant, spa or gym each of our sites has its own style and atmosphere. We aim to make sure that all our guests and members have a great time and we firmly believe its our people who make that happen.
See for yourself CLICK the links BELOW to WATCH
HOW WE WORK [ HOW WE HAVE FUN [ and WHY WE STAY [
At Soho House the Membership Manager is responsible for directly supervising and organizing the meetings, processes and initiatives required to generate, maintain and grow the Clubs carefully chosen membership base. Being the face of the club for members, on hand for their feedback and thoughts, as well as a custodian presiding over access to the club, preserving club rules and conduct. Personally, driving and maintaining the productivity of the membership committee and taking an active role in members events and benefits. Oversees membership department and staff supports Membership Director. Supports management team as needed.
* 4+ years relative experience with a proven track record of leading a professional, efficient, high quality, service-oriented operation.
* 2+ years Management experience.
* A long-term city resident with extensive knowledge of the local area. Knowledge of local politics and has a personal network of contacts in different industries including but limited to; film, television, music, media and culinary, etc..
* Flexible schedule including weekends, holidays as well as the ability to travel and attend various social functions in the
* Strong organizational and management abilities
* Daily use of the Microsoft Office Suite, Salesforce and other systems
* Adaptable in various situations
* Professional manner and attitude
* Friendly and approachable
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Leadership skills to motivate and develop staff and to ensure accomplishment of goals. Able to set priorities, plan, organize, delegate, and control.
* Ability to work effectively under time constraints and deadlines.
* Passionate about the Soho House and Soho Works upholding its standards and core ethos.
Why work with us...
Soho House offers competitive compensation packages that feature global benefits and perks. Whether youre seeking entry-level employment or a new opportunity to expand your profession, we offer training to develop the technical and managerial skills necessary to enhance your career.
* Health Care + 401K: Full time employees are eligible for full benefits; Medical, Dental & Vision as well as Retirement fund with a 2% match
* Paid Time Off: Full- Time Employees have sick day's + vacation days
* Career Development: Soho House can progress your career internationally.
* Learning & Development: An extensive range of internally and externally run courses are available for all employees.
* Cookhouse & House Tonic: Celebrating our passion for food and drink. Check out our monthly calendars and get involved in trips, training's and events. Available to all.
* Team Events: From fitness sessions to cinema screenings and art classes, each month we hold a series of fun events which you can sign up to.
* Family Meal: Whilst on duty in our Houses & Restaurants you will be provided with a substantial meal free of charge.
- A tiempo completo
- A tiempo completo