Publicado en: Otros en Austin | Última actualización: |
We Are Hiring:
13 week Seasonal contract - will float to different Ascension Seton hospitals in metro Austin, TX.
Work three 12-hour 7PM - 7AM shifts per week, including every other weekend. Flexibility is a plus. Participate equally with unit staff in holiday coverage.
Position is a temporary position supporting L&D units expanding services. A minimum of 2 years experience working in L&Ds with a focus on patient experience is highly preferred. Candidates should easily and quickly integrate with various different teams to provide effective care for patients and their families.
What You Will Do:
Provide direct nursing care in a diverse healthcare environment in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
* Implement and monitor patient care plans.
* Monitor, record and communicate patient condition as appropriate.
* Serve as a coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
* Note and carry out physician and nursing orders.
* Assess and coordinate patient's care needs with members of the healthcare team.
What You Will Need:
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
* BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 3 Months (90 days) of hire date or job transfer date required.
* Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the Texas Board of Nursing required.
* Advanced Life Support preferred.
* Pediatric Advanced Life Support preferred.
* Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required.
Why Join Our Team: