Publicado en: Ingeniería en Dallas | Última actualización: |
Tiger Analytics is a fast-growing advanced analytics consulting firm. Our consultants bring deep expertise in Data Science, Machine Learning and AI. We are the trusted analytics partner for several Fortune 100 companies, enabling them to generate business value from data. Our business value and leadership has been recognized by various market research firms, including Forrester and Gartner. We are looking for top-notch talent as we continue to build the best analytics global consulting team in the world.
This role will be responsible for Architecture, Designing and implementing Advanced Analytics capabilities . These capabilities include Batch and Streaming Analytics, Machine learning models, Natural Language processing and Natural language generation and other emerging technologies in the field of Advanced Analytics.
* Experience in developing, deploying and operating on large scale distributed systems on a commercial scale
* Experience working in Cloud-based Big Data Infrastructure eg: Azure, AWS
* Good working experience on Cloud, Delta Lake, ETL processing.
* Experience in Big Data technologies like HDFS, Hadoop, Hive, Pig, Sqoop, Kafka, Spark, etc.
* Working knowledge on Python and PySpark Programming.
* Working with a wide range of data sources like (DB2, SAP HANA etc) and intermediate expertise in SQL and PL/SQL(optional)
* Ability to work with a global team, playing a key role in communicating problem context to the remote teams, stake holders and product owners.
* Work in a highly agile environment
* Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
* Knowledge on Data Governance & Security Principles
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or closely related
Significant career development opportunities exist as the company grows. The position offers a unique opportunity to be part of a small, challenging, and entrepreneurial environment, with a high degree of individual responsibility.