Publicado en: Otros en Dallas | Última actualización: |
Tiger Analytics is a fast-growing advanced analytics consulting firm. Our consultants bring deep expertise in Data Science, Machine Learning and AI. We are the trusted analytics partner for several Fortune 100 companies, enabling them to generate business value from data. Our business value and leadership has been recognized by various market research firms, including Forrester and Gartner. We are looking for top-notch talent as we continue to build the best analytics global consulting team in the world.
This role will be responsible for Architecture, Designing and implementing best data practices on the Azure IOT platform.
* Expert using data governance technologies such as Collibra or Informatica EDC
* Should have extensively worked on Azure Hub, Azure Device SDK, Azure Device provisioning services, Azure Device twins, Azure Functions, data bricks ,Cosmos DB, Azure Stream analytics
* Knowledgeable in tools used to identify and manage structured and unstructured data
* Must have BI, EDW, along with Data Strategy, Architecture and Governance
* Defined and implemented information lifecycle management practices
* Strong background and working knowledge in end-to-end data management principles
* Strong background in developing and utilizing tools that prepare, extract and manipulate data to create connected datasets (data warehousing) that can be utilized for analytics purposes
* Strong communicator at the technical levels
* Demonstrated teamwork skills
Good to have-
* IOT experience
* Experience in architecting and building Azure IoT platforms/apps with good exposure to containerization and server less architecture
Significant career development opportunities exist as the company grows. The position offers a unique opportunity to be part of a small, challenging, and entrepreneurial environment, with a high degree of individual responsibility.