Publicado en: Gestión de Hoteles en Francia | Última actualización: |
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a tourism start-up that finds the perfect holiday rental, on site, for perfect holiday seekers.
Their core mission: having holiday options that will make clients smile.
What is this job about?
In this role as Customer Service Representative, your goal is to manage the agency and provide support to local clients.
On a daily basis, you will have varied tasks as you are responsible for the agency in this popular seaside destination.
- Act as the face of the company infront of clients
- Receive clients' requests in person and via communication channels such as phone & email
- Understanding and identifying the needs of different clients
- Become an expert and advisor of the company's services
- Present quotes for each product
- Support clients by solving problems and replying to inquiries promptly
- Help improve the company's sales (close deals and book reservations)
Who is this job made for?
This position is perfect for junior professionals with great interest in developing a hospitality-oriented career with a management component. Afterwards, you will have good proven experience handling responsibility.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual in French and proficient in English
- 1 to 3 years of experience in a hospitality related position
- Great communication
- You are welcoming
- Good selling skills
- Ability to manage several tasks at the same time
- Basic knowledge of digital tools
- Dynamic team player
- Oragnized & hands-on
- Listener and communicator
- Overall positive attitude
- You smile on the phone
Important: For this position, you need to relocate to one of the most dazzling regions in North of France, Deauville. You will also need a car to access the workplace and, therefore, a driving license.
Are you interested in developing your career while you enjoy a stunning landscape? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).
- 550 - 650 EUR/Diario / nocturno