Publicado en: Otros en París | Última actualización: |
Senior SAP Plant Maintenance (M/F)
Positions based: Paris.
CDI - Full time
Are you looking to work with a market leader on exciting projects?
We are delighted to offer you the opportunity to work for one of our international clients.
This will give you unparalleled know-how by working with experienced SAP Consultants around the world.
About the opportunity:
We currently have an interesting opportunity for an experienced Senior SAP Plant Maintenance Consultant or Manager to join our client's SAP teams in Paris.
As SAP Consultant, you will become a key member of the Enterprise Applications team serving clients from many industries. These are challenging and fulfilling roles that will allow you to develop your skill set in a meaningful way.
- As SAP Data consultant, you will be a key role in projects by engaging with Businesses and translating their needs to maximise the value of the end product;
- You will be working with the latest technologies available in the market (S/4 HANA);
- You will support clients with implementing SAP Plant Maintenance solutions while being involved in demanding projects;
- Continuously supporting the business and interacting with clients, understanding their processes with the ability to re-designing and or improve them;
- Settings/Tests/Preparation for Go Live/Go Live/hyper care;
- Post Go Live support/User assistance;
Our client leverages design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital and Security methodologies to help clients innovate, grow and improve their businesses. Their expertise, capabilities and experience mean that is (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust them to find the right solutions for their needs.
Together with your talented international colleagues, you will focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that's where the real challenges are inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies - including state of the art Security solutions - to transform their businesses.
- Fluent French and English;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in SAP Plant Maintenance (PM);
- Extensive knowledge and configuration experience in SAP PM;
- Proven ability to deliver high profile activities to tight timescales;
- Strong organisational skills;
- Willing to work in a team and to travel depending on projects;
Salary package + benefits:
- Competitive salary package.