Publicado en: Deporte y Actividades en Corfú | Última actualización: |
Do you love being outside by the sea, under the sun, having fun and entertaining the world? Do you speak a foreign language? Do you have any sports skills? This could be the best job for you on the Greek Islands!
What are we looking for?
You should speak fluent English!!! (German or Polish as the second language is a plus)
Previous experience as a fitness instructor is a priority!!!
Tourist Entertainment, Sports, Dancing.......all this is great, but as always, your character counts a lot!!!
You are full of energy, open minded, always happy, smiling and ready to go for it.
6 months at least (from April until the end of October)
Some of the things you'll be doing:
1. Organize all kinds of sports activities such as Zumba, Water gym, ..etc.
2. Look after the equipment and the facilities.
3. Promote the entertainment program, the more guests participate, the better!
4. Take a part in the evening musicals shows
5. Listen to and chat with the guests
What do we offer?
Shared room (two persons per room) FREE of charge.
Meals and drinks & others:
Breakfast, lunch, dinner & soft drinks are FREE of charge at the hotel.
1 day off per week
- Greek seasonal employment contract
- Occupational accident insurance (apply during work hours)
- Greek social security (IKA)- covers illness and non-occupational accidents
Apply for this job:
Do you have the necessary experience for this job?
Interested but you don't have previous experience…
Don’t worry, we will take care of your training
Send your CV & current full body asap!!!
- Anuncio Premium
ANIMAWORK SELECTS TENNIS INSTRUCTORS TO BE INCLUDED WITHIN ITS ANIMATION TEAMS FOR THE 2022 SEASON IN GREECE the animation agency AnimaWork, selects 10 tennis instructors for the summer season 2022. The place of work is Greece, vacancies are found in several islands including Crete, Rhodes and Kos.…
- A tiempo parcial
- 400 EUR/Mensual
- 1.100 EUR/Mensual
- 400 - 1.000 EUR/Mensual
- 800 EUR/Mensual
- 800 EUR/Mensual