Publicado en: Restauración en Amsterdam | Última actualización: |
Sous Chef - Bakers & Roasters Amsterdam
Bakers and Roasters Amsterdam are looking for a Sous Chef to join our hardworking team.We are a busy New Zealand style cafe serving all day brunch, lunch and a mouth-watering array of baked goods all made in house and all accompanied by delicious Ozone coffee.
- You are a passionate cook
- You love working in a international environment
- You have experience and passion for cooking the best brunch in town
The right applicant must have:
- Two years minimum experience working and leading in a commercial kitchen
- Experience leading and motivating a team to ensure customer expectations are exceeded every-time.
- Experience developing kitchen systems and procedures ensuring most effective use of company resources at all times
- Experience in line / service cooking and running the pass
- The ability to work with speed and accuracy ensuring dishes are plated with flair and to specification while making sure quality is never compromised.
- Competency in all aspects of food preparation and cooking.
- A passion for food and dedicated to working to the best of your abilities everyday.
- Excellent hygiene standards ensuring always clean and well organised in the kitchen.
- Current EU recognised food safety training certification
- The ability to follow recipes restaurant and established work practices
- Experience in ordering ensuring food costs are always within specified targets
- Experience rostering ensuring kitchen staffing levels are adequately staffed at all times and within budget.
- Experience maintaining HACCP records and procedures at all times.
- Availability to work weekdays, evenings and weekends
- Experience in Antipodean / Brazil cusine is a big plus
What we offer:
- Join a work environment full of international & passionate team members
- Great coffee & tea as much as you wish
- Complimentary chef’s meal during your work day
- Great discounts for you and your friends at our locations when you are off-duty
- Compensation in accordance with local market standards
If you meet all of these requirements please send us your CV and a covering letter detailing why you would be a great addition to the team.We apologise that we cannot reply to all applications
Job Type: Full-time