Publicado en: Otros en Washington | Última actualización: |
The Network Consulting Engineer is a client focused position with technical subject matter expertise that includes Local Area Networks, Wide Area Networks and SD-WAN, Wireless LAN, Cloud Virtual Networking, Security, and Advanced Routing.
* Perform network assessments including discovery, analysis, recommendations and remediation for WAN, LAN, WLAN, Hybrid virtual networks
* Configure and implement switches, routers, load balancers, and firewalls.
* Design network infrastructure to meet client objectives including but not limited to WAN, LAN, and Virtual Network.
* Software-Defined WAN implementation and configuration.
* Design, configure and implement wireless networks.
* Hybrid cloud networking design and configuration (Azure / AWS / On-Premises).
* Understand virtualized networking for VMware vSphere, NSX, and Microsoft Hyper-V virtual switching.
* Experience 8+ years networking experience as primary responsibility.
* Certifications: Microsoft, Cisco, Security, and VMWare Certifications are desirable but not required for hire.
* Maintaining of professional certifications and obtaining new certifications are required.