We are hiring!
As a German Hotel Reservations Advisor– Lisbon, Portugal, you will have the opportunity to empower your valuable technical skills while gaining a privileged view and know-how of the fast-growing and exciting start-ups in the American Tourism industry!
Your future project
As a German Hotel Reservations Advisor– Lisbon, Portugal, you will:
- Assist customers with their last-minute bookings mainly through chat.
- Use your creativity and intuition to help undecided customers choose from the range of hotels in the Americas, Europe, and Australia.
- Proudly provide excellent customer service by managing expectations and claims in a very positive, polite and diplomatic way.
- Have a unique opportunity to start working in a new market where you can directly contribute to the company’s fast-paced growth, and internally progress different job positions.
We are looking for
- Native or Proficient German and fluent English (minimum level B2)
- Excellent communication skills coupled with empathy and team spirit
- Good writing skills are mandatory
- Availability to work in night shifts
- Previous experience in Customer Service or a tourism representative is a plus
- For non-EU residents, it is mandatory to have a valid work permit
We offer you
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
- Performance bonus
- Transportation allowance
- Health insurance with a dental plan (after 6 months contract)
- Relocation package - up to three months of free accommodation, help setting up tax and bank account documentation, and reimbursement of your flight ticket up to 400€.
Life at our company
- Work with adventurous people from over 15 nationalities
- Benefit from our modern amenities, an on-site doctor, many discounts in local businesses, company parties and events and much more!
- We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world.
- New and modern office located where the action is: Lisbon- Portugal.
Ready to take up the challenge?
Join our team and show off your talent!