Publicado en: Ingeniería en Suecia | Última actualización: |
Our Client is the world’s leading innovator in online grocery shopping with a highly sophisticated and pioneering technology led solution. Forming exciting new business partnerships with retailers internationally, our automated warehouse solutions enable our partners to deliver what their customers want.
At the heart of this is our Engineering team who play an important part in the solution. Based on-site, they are key in maintaining an operation that delivers our partners expectations, whilst providing pivotal feedback to internal teams that enable future development of our products.
With this being our first solution in Sweden, there will never be a better time to join us.
So what’s the role?
As a Site Maintenance Manager you will report directly to the Senior Engineering Operations Manager. Your responsibilities will be:
* Coordinate directly or indirectly a maintenance team of 50 to 70 people. Implement efficient shift handovers with visual communication tools (dashboard with KPIs)
* Be Health and Safety champion on site. Promote safety at work culture by practicing what you preach. On the job coaching of Engineers and Technicians to make sure they are working effectively and safely.
* Establish a relationship of trust with our partner’s operations team. Timely plan and prioritise maintenance windows in order to minimise impact to operations.
* Work to and follow all Swedish Regulations and Ocado Health and Safety policies
* Develop and maintain a PM plan using our internal computerised maintenance system
* Ensure 100% of planned maintenance is complete
* Promote a continuous improvement working environment
* Increase productivity while maintaining high standards.
* Develop methods for root cause analysis and maintain the work centre for quick servicing and repair.
* Develop training material for engineers and technicians
* Budget management and control.
* Manage the site insurance schedule and all certification requirements.
* Supervise technical store manager. Ensure optimum store inventory is kept on site and look for opportunities to reduce working capital.
* Manage the spare parts inventory and warranty process
* Experience in Engineering and Maintenance
* Bachelor or Masters degree in Engineering
* Experience managing and recruiting teams of engineers
* Experience in Electrical and mechanical maintenance, and knowledge of PLCs and Controls
* Preferably experience with Inverter Drive Systems, AC/DC Motors, Pneumatics and Hydraulics and buildings facilities.
* Experience of maintenance and organisational methodologies and tools (TPM, lean, Kanban, SMED, 5S)
* Expertise in problems solving techniques
* Good interpersonal skills with an ability to meet demanding targets in a pressurised environment. Fluent in both Swedish and English.
* Ability to communicate clearly internally, with customers and Suppliers
This role will require flexibility due to us being a 24/ 7 operation and a shift pattern will be put in place that will require working days, nights and weekends.
If you have the above skills and wish to be considered for this position or find out more details then please submit your CV.
We will endeavour to contact all applicants however if you do not hear from me within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful
- 84 SEK/Por hora
- 84 SEK/Por hora