Publicado en: Telecomunicaciones en Suecia | Última actualización: |
AWS Solutions Architect
Location: Helsingborg, Sweden
Cloud is the new normal and our customers are interested in leveraging Amazon Web Services (AWS) to increase agility, improve security, reduce costs and gain global footprint.
We are hiring an AWS Solutions Architect to work with top-tier Enterprise customers. The Solutions Architect engage with customers to understand their business drivers, partner with customers and other AWS teams to create solutions that address customer needs.
Roles and Responsibilities for the AWS Architect:
* As a key member of the business development and sales team, ensure success in building and migrating applications, software and services on the AWS platform
* Educate customers of all sizes on the value proposition of AWS, and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud
* Author or otherwise contribute to AWS customer-facing publications such as whitepapers
* Build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within customers to enable them to be cloud advocates
* Act as a technical liaison between customers, service engineering teams and support
Basic qualifications for the AWS Solutions Architect:
* Design, implementation, or consulting experience with distributed applications or systems architecture
* Experience in infrastructure architecture, database architecture and networking
* Certified AWS Developer, Certified AWS DevOps engineer or Certified AWS Architect.
* Coding experience in any programming language like Java or .NET or functional programming language
* Working knowledge of software development tools and methodologies
* Experience architecting/ operating solutions build on AWS in complex enterprise environments
* Excellent communication skills with an ability to right level conversations
* Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
* Experience migrating or transforming legacy customer solutions to the cloud
* Familiarity with common enterprise services (Directory Services, Information Assurance, Virtual Desktop, etc.), products (i.e., Oracle, SAP) and frameworks (ITIL, Zachman, TOGAF, etc.)
- 84 SEK/Por hora
- 84 SEK/Por hora