Publicado en: Telecomunicaciones en Suecia | Última actualización: |
DevSecOps Principal Engineer
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
We are looking for a DevSecOps Principle Engineer - to work within the Platform Engineering team, making sure we deliver security best practice across the business.
This DevSecOps Principle Engineer is a leadership position and you will drive excellence across these areas:
* Provide leadership, guidance, and recommendations on the implementation of DevSecOps best practices, methodologies, and tools.
* Support implementation, maintenance, and improvement of the continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) pipeline.
* Oversee the CI/CD pipeline strategy
* Working with the Service Development & Operations teams to identify and recommend the sets of tools and processes for the CI/CD pipeline
* Ensure DevSecOps tools are compliant with security requirements
* Identity best practices, methodologies, and tools to automate quality assurance testing wherever possible
* Working with Operations teams to ensure CI/CD processes align with operational and change management requirements.
What we need from you as DevSecOps Principle Engineer:
* We need someone who can take it upon himself to move our security posture forward in a similar manner: from a more traditional security model to a zero-trust architecture.
* You will need excellent communication skills
* Root cause analysis is critical in troubleshooting issues and ensuring our products within our platform work
* Ensure every part of our client’s websites are secure, from the CDN to the back-end database, with everything sitting in between, i.e. microservice to microservice communication and authentication, resource policies on AWS lambda's and S3 buckets etc...
* Development security should be one of your priorities as well utilising any SAST, DAST and IAST tools available
* Lastly, you need the gravitas to challenge and question senior stakeholder across IT and the commercial teams
- 84 SEK/Por hora
- 84 SEK/Por hora