Publicado en: Otros en Lucerna | Última actualización: |
Swiss Education Group is your Swiss Alliance of hospitality management schools in Switzerland. Our 4 hospitality management schools, alongside the Culinary Arts Academy Switzerland, offer undergraduate and postgraduate qualifications. With a variety of specialisations on offer, ranging from Events Management to Finance, we encompass 7 brands across 7 state-of-the-art campuses (Brig, Le Bouveret, Caux, Leysin, Lucerne, Montreux & Neuchâtel) all supported by our corporate head office in Montreux.
For our César Ritz campus in Luzern we are looking for an Internship Coach & Academic Assistant:
As part of their academic programmes, students have to accomplish internship in the hotel industry all over the world.
Real connection between students and hotel industry, the Internship Coordinator is responsible for assisting students in their preparation of applications and for finding a suitable internship in Switzerland and abroad. The Internship Coordinator contributes to student's success in the internship experience.
The successful candidate will join a dynamic team, committed to the delivery of high quality services to students in a multi-cultural environment.
Main key responsibilities:
As Internship coach (50%)
- Develop productive relationship and partnership with the industry.
- Assist students in finding appropriate internship placement based on their abilities and interests.
- Follow-up the entire recruitment process with the students and the employers.
- Help students learn effective job hunting approaches, review and correct students’ resumes and cover letters and rehearse job interview techniques
- Support the Career Services Department on employability student-related data collection, analysis and management of the online career tool
- Prepare contracts and assist with paperwork and visa applications
- Assist in other related administrative tasks when required
As an Academic Assistant (50%)
- Provide the Academic Department an appropriate support in administration
- Provide professional assistance and service to student applicatns, agents, current students and colleagues
- Prepare certificates, diplomas and other various attestations and documents for students
- Booking classrooms for lecturers
- Maintain data entry into students database file
- Order brochures, filing, etc
- Be part of the organisation of academic events (check-in/out, graduations, etc)
- KV / Bachelor in hospitality or similar qualification.
- Hospitality experience or understanding of the hospitality working environment.
- Fluent English and German written and spoken, any other language is a plus.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with students and faculty.
- Very well organized, initiative-driven and able to work autonomously.
- Excellent communication skills and ready to work in a multicultural background.
- Service oriented and flexible
- Computer literate.