Postitatud: Telemarketing/Telemüük sees Miami | Posted: |
Silversea is the defining name in luxurious cruise travel by distinguishing itself in the ultra-luxury market with its elegant, all-suite ships, all-inclusive pricing, worldwide itineraries and genuine hospitality. We are proud of our reputation as the "World's Best" cruise line and seek individuals who take personal pride in their work to join our award-winning team.
This position is responsible for identifying and cultivating new business. They must profile, qualify, and evaluate account potential to determine adequate allocation of sales resources. Their primary objective is to develop new accounts into consistent and reliable revenue generators.
Overview of Role:
Promote and sell Silversea group cruise. Assist Travel Agents create and promote Group Contracts while providing professional and courteous service.
* BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT (70%)
* Sell Silversea cruises and related shore side products and services to a defined list of accounts within assigned territory.
* Employ technical selling skills and product knowledge in all areas to ensure effective presentation of Silversea products and services.
* Meet assigned quarterly sales and execution based targets.
* Maximize all opportunities in the process of closing a group sale; service existing group bookings and exercise upsell opportunities throughout the life of the agency partner relationship.
* Assist in departmental sales efforts to move soft sailings and last minute inventory.
* Maintain accurate records of all agency partners, utilizing company-supported technology tools and processes.
* Facilitate the ASD in capturing new business opportunities and growing the agency database with new/potential agency partners.
* Execute marketing activities (direct mail, email etc.) to stimulate sales and grow Silversea share of business within every agency partner.
* Monitor options on a daily basis and ensure every effort is taken to convert these to bookings before they expire.
* GROUPS SUPPORT (30%)
* Provide information, solve problems and service incoming telephone calls in a professional and efficient manner.
* Ensure the Travel Agency Master (TAM) database is up-to-date.
* Maintain a detailed record of agency partner interactions and related activities, utilizing company-supported technology tools and processes.
* Coordinates introductory group sales calls with ASD
* Service existing bookings including making changes to reservations, accepting and recording payments and assisting travel partners with arranging guest preferences. Research, provide information and liaise with other internal departments, in order to accommodate clients needs.
* Conduct basic research for the purpose of problem resolution and communicates solutions to travel partners and/or guests. Direct non-routine matters to the appropriate Silversea resource for special handling and resolution
* Liaise between the travel agents and the internal departments, throughout the booking process (e.g. shorex, hotels, land and air)
* Order brochures and marketing collaterals for agencies replenishment and trade shows
* Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
* Other duties as assigned by supervisor
* Maintain regular contact with all agency partners to ensure high levels of satisfaction and optimize long-term agency partner value.
Years of experience:
* One to two years experience working in group sales. Experience with selling travel preferred
Essential qualifications and skills:
* Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to tactfully deal with internal and external contacts.
* Proven ability to achieve results and work well under pressure.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word) and CRM tools.
* Written and verbal communication skills.
* Orientation towards details and strong organizational skills.
* Positive team-player attitude.