Postitatud: Muu sees Texas | Posted: |
*We are unable to sponsor for this permanent Full time role*
*Position is bonus eligible*
Prestigious Financial Company is currently seeking a Principal CyberArk PAM Engineer. Candidate is responsible for driving key Privileged Account Management priorities including CyberArk and Hashi Vault implementations, integrations, and remediation activities. In addition, the position will be responsible for providing cloud security engineering support and subject matter expertise/guidance.
- Plan, design, and execute the PAM strategy
- Implement Privileged Session Management solution through CyberArk
- Work across multiple teams and pillars to socialize and align PAM requirements to the organization
- Remediate and troubleshoot PAM related errors across the CyberArk and Hashi Platforms
- Provide operational support for PAM platforms
- Work on integrations with other applications and systems to provide CyberArk or Hashi support
- Build CyberArk infrastructure
- Lead architecture development and creation of relevant documentation
- Assist with product documentation and processes for PAM team
- Identify cloud-based security objectives for PAM program and provide SME level expertise
- Integrate hybrid model with cloud and on-prem services
- Provide best practices recommendations for cloud connectivity and account management
- Produce detailed documentation around all aspects of cloud integration and functionality.
- Deliverables: Provide Cloud related documentation, guidance, and assistance.
- Assist in Tier 2/3 support of PAM platforms
- Provide training, documentation, and Security Operation Procedures (SOP's) to Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP) vendor for continued development of operations support
- Provide operational support and documentation/guidance for all operational requirements
- Deep understanding of CyberArk and its components
- Prior utilization of representational state transfer application programming interface (REST API)
- Experience with PAM related architecture and best practices
- Strong understanding of Cloud Service Providers and relevant experience with integration and configuration of PAM platforms into the cloud
- Operational experience helping manage CyberArk and Hashi Vault infrastructure
- Ability to work with local and remote IT staff/management, vendors and consultants.
- Ability to work independently and possess strong organizational skills
- Knowledge or usage of Terraform/HCL
- Strong understanding of modern deployment technologies including CICD, Terraform, Ansible, and Docker
- Proficiency in cryptography.
- Experience with Windows, Unix, Cisco, platforms, and controls.
- 3-5+ Years' direct experience with CyberArk or Hashi at an Engineering level
- 5+ Years' experience in PAM management and platforms
- PAM related certifications (CyberArk Defender OR Sentry/Hashi Administrator)
- Bachelors Degree or higher in Computer Science or related security field
- 5+ Years experience working directly with CyberArk
Certification in at least one or more of the following:
- Hashi certificate
- CyberArk Defender and Sentry
- DevOps Security or related