پست شده در: خدمات اداری و پشتیبانی در آتن | آخرین بروزرسانی: |
Brazilian Portuguese Social Media Content Moderators
Are you a fluent Brazilian Portuguese speaker?
This is your chance to work in our social media commercial ads reviewing team!
Company connects customers with the world’s top brands for more than 30 years. With a team of 10.000+ employees from 109+ nationalities, we proudly represent the leading global businesses.
Our client is one of the leading Social Media companies worldwide and wants you to be part of the team that reviews and categorizes social media commercial ads.
So, if you are into social media, speaking Brazilian Portuguese in a native level, this is your chance to join our strong team.
What you will do:
- Review and categorize social media commercial ads based on specific guidelines.
- Make well balanced decisions to be an effective advocate for community
- Identify inefficiencies in workflows and suggest solutions
- Follow escalation policies and procedures
- Follow company procedures and ensure availability to review ads, adopting all procedures and guidelines
- Work effectively as part of a team, developing effective and supportive relationships with colleagues and management
- Be positive and proactive and have a desire for applying continuous improvement processes
- Take on board feedback and adapt skills accordingly
- Follow and apply regulations regarding personal & performance data confidentiality and security
- Attend recurrent trainings published by the client/company on a regular basis
- Other duties as assigned
What you will bring:
- Fluency in Brazilian Portuguese
- Very good communication skills in English
- Ability to speak and write clearly in Brazilian Portuguese and in English
- Exceptional written and spoken communication skills, soft skills, as well as problem-solving skills
- Ability to use Windows Operating Systems, internet applications and usage of MS Office
- Solid team, and collaboration skills, work independently with limited supervision
What we offer:
Complete relocation support (flight ticket to Greece, 2-week hotel accommodation, pick-up & drop, assistance finding an apartment, real estate fee covered by us), when applicable
Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
Private Health Insurance
Numerous benefits and discounts
Full training by certified instructors
Professional growth & development opportunities
Special events as well as community & social responsibility initiatives
Free online Greek language courses
State of the art premises, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas