پست شده در: غیره در مالت | آخرین بروزرسانی: |
Meeting Point Hotel Management (Malta) Ltd., a subsidiary of the FTI Group operates a number of hotels in Malta under the brand name of LABRANDA Hotels and Resorts. In view of the continuous business growth the company is seeking to recruit a Commis Chef.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Following a given recipe and quality standard and preparing various food items, including vegetables, poultry, meats and seafood for cooking using different methods and kitchen equipment such as oven, boilers, fryers and grills;
- Stocking and managing assigned food station(s) and ensure quality of food served;
- Making requisitions for food items and supplies that are needed;
- Ensuring sufficient amount of food products are stocked and maintained at line stations to facilitate hitch-free service period.
- Physically inspecting and seeing all food sent from the kitchen.
- Understanding and adhering to company’s policies and processes, cooking methods, standard portion sizes, and kitchen rules and quality standards;
- Ensuring that food products are portioned before cooking by following standard portion sizes and recipe that have been specified;
- Ensuring work station area, including shelves, tables, grills, fryers, pasta, broilers, cookers convection oven, sauté burners, refrigeration equipment are kept clear and clean at all times.
The selected candidate must:
- Have a good working knowledge of the fundamentals of cooking, HACCP standards and sanitation;
- Be a team player by demonstrating an enthusiastic and positive approach;
- Possess strong inter-personal skills resulting in outstanding communication, teamwork, flexibility and cohesiveness with all peers;
- Be able to demonstrate a consistent level of commitment by being fully engaged with the job role;
- Embrace the values of ‘can do’, ‘right the first time’, ‘passion’ and ‘speed’.
- 1٬800 - 2٬200 EUR/Month