پست شده در: خدمات مشتری/مرکز تماس در تاکسون | آخرین بروزرسانی: |
Tucson ENT [ the largest ENT in Southern Arizona, is looking for an energetic and professional FRONT OFFICE ASSISTANT to join their collaborative and patient-centered Audiology team in Tucson, AZ.
The FRONT OFFICE ASSISTANT's responsibilities will include medical billing. verification and insurance entries, in addition to assisting with administrative tasks such as scheduling appointments, all while promoting patients' trust and loyalty.
The ideal FRONT OFFICE ASSISTANT candidate demonstrates the ability to work independently and in a team environment. They can manage and anticipate workload while providing un-compromised patient care.
* Answering patient inquiries or referring questions to other staff members
* Answering incoming phone calls and addressing voicemails daily
* Scheduling patient appointments with an Audiologist upon the provider's availability
* Verifying patient insurance coverage
* Maintaining the front office area is neat and orderly
* Assisting patients with insurance and billing questions
* Collecting and posting patient payments
* Performing general office duties such as document preparation, scanning, faxing, mailing, and filing
* Preparing and submitting daily financial balancing
* Helping maintain inventory supplies and notify the supervisor when running low.
* Ability to work independently in a self-paced environment
* Strong interpersonal skills and positive work ethic
* Ability to adapt effectively to challenging and urgent situations
* Well-developed skills in prioritizing, organization, decision-making, time management, verbal/written communication skills
* Ability to deal courteously, professionally, and tactfully with patients, physicians, and other medical professionals in a variety of circumstances
* Bilingual in English/Spanish is preferred but not required
* Comprehensive Healthcare (Medical, Dental, Vision)
* Matching 401K
* Paid Time Off and Holidays