پست شده در: مدیریت اجرایی در اوهایو | آخرین بروزرسانی: |
Summary: Assists in the daily oversight, coordination and execution of stated objectives in sales, costs, employee retention, customer service and satisfaction, food quality, cleanliness and sanitation.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Understands all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines and training initiatives to effectively oversee and manage store in the absence of the General Manager.
2. Ensures customers feel welcome, and team members are responsive, courteous, friendly and service-oriented.
3. Supervises that food and products are consistently prepared and served according to brand standards including portioning, image and service.
4. Assists other team members to complete opening, closing, and preparation lists.
5. Actively manages others by working hands-on in preparing food, servicing customers and overseeing the coordination of deliveries.
6. Supports company and store objectives in sales, service, quality, appearance of facility, sanitation and cleanliness through training of employees and creating a positive, productive working environment.
7. Control cash by adhering to cash handling and reconciliation procedures.
8. Fills in where needed to ensure customer service standards and efficient operations.
9. Assists in product management confirming all products are receiving in correct unit count, and condition and that deliveries are performed in accordance with brand standards.
10. Ability to identify labor or food cost, and with specific actions to impact those figures positively.
11. Assists in scheduling labor by anticipated business activity while guaranteeing positions are staffed when and as needed and labor cost objectives are achieved.
12. Be knowledgeable of policies regarding human resources.
13. Provide suggestions and recommendations to General and Regional Managers.
14. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing QSR related publications.
15. Perform other duties as assigned.
Company Wide Responsibilities:
1. Promotes company policies and advocates for Team Washington
2. Assures proper attendance and actions
3. Provides and receives positive feedback and/or constructive criticism
4. Maintains good communication with co-workers
5. Serves as a resource for co-workers
6. Cross-trains, learns how role interacts with other departments
7. Works with manager and management to solve problems, providing suggestions as needed 8. Maintains clean and organized work area, taking ownership of surroundings
9. Maintains appropriate confidentiality in information