Lähetetty: Muu in Flemish Brabant | Lähetetty: |
Java - Angular - Full Stack - Spring - Spring Boot - Typescript
If you are Java developer with Angular experience searching for a role as a team lead in a major financial institution, then this is the role for you.
As a senior full stack developer you'll work together with a team of DevOps on Core processes of Payments, maintain existing applications & get involved in future projects related to our processes.
- Based on your technical expertise, you provide advice to the developers in your team and together you look for the best solutions.
- You are a sparring partner for your team members, but also for the various stakeholders of projects. To make a difference for them, you understand the operation of our organization and business processes.
You have the drive to master a job at this level. You can demonstrate this with five years of relevant experience.
You have fully mastered the following:
- Development of Front End applications in HTML5 technology (Angular, Typescript, CSS, Pug/Scss ) and RESTful web services, JSON
- Midtier applications: Java (Spring, Spring Boot )
Each of the technologies below that you are familiar with is an additional asset.
Development environment: GIT, Jenkins, Maven, IntelliJ,
Cloud services: Docker, Kubernetis, Openshift,
Testing: unit testing, CI/CD, code analysis (Sonarqube )
Design patterns: singleton
Security: OWASP, SDLC, oAuth, Trustbuilder,
Collaboration models for entreprises: Scaled Agile (SAFE) & DevOps
- Because you work in an international context, your language skills are important. You communicate both in writing and orally at a professional level in English.
What we can offer you
- Exposure to high-end technological innovation and generation of real-life products and solutions.
- Opportunity to grow your leadership skills and develop the traits of a figure of reference by leading by example.
- Hybrid working