Lähetetty: Asiakaspalvelu/Puhelinkeskus in Lombardy | Lähetetty: |
For our business in Milan, Italy we are currently looking for a Workforce Reporting (male/female) for our Workforce Department. You’ll join a well-established and high performing team looking to achieve success on our long-term strategy. As Workforce Reporting you will be in charge of ensuring the proper development of the service by creating reports required either internally (service manager, platform managers, production, administration, etc.) or externally (Clients) and Analyzing the data history (eg, relative to the AHT – Average Handling Time or other KPIs).
- Generates and implements automated reports as requested to manage KPIs of business.
- Report the number and type of inconsistencies to the projects
- Works with central departments to implement automated and Business Intelligence tools
- At least 3 year of experience in Contact Center or similar business
- Bachelor (preferentially in Sciences, Mathematics, Statistic, Informatics or similar)
- Advanced computer skills especially in Excel and Access with ease to generate calculation tools, alinked tables, macros, etc.
- Data analysis and numerical interpretation
- Organization of work (target orientated and tolerance to the pressure)
- Strong verbal, written, and presentations skills in English
- Nice to have: knowledge of Spanish language Previous experience is a plus
- Excellent reputation as responsible employer;
- Modern working environment at an attractive location in Milan with good public transport connection;
- A welcoming and inclusive environment;
- A team ready to help you develop and grow;
- A multinational environment, different nationalities and cultures to work every day.Join us in a vibrant, multi-cultural city centre environment.
Explore you careers possibilities and work on your Personal Development. Above all, enjoy the experience of working with highly prestigious brands!
Majorel is a leading multinational company in customer service. We have more than 75,000 professionals in 41 countries around the world; a skilled #OneTeam able to design and offer flexible solutions in more than 60 languages that makes a difference for clients of some of the most renowned companies in the market.
To know more about Majorel, we would like to invite you to visit our website www.majorel.com.
At Majorel we are committed to equal opportunities between men and women. In the same way, our offered positions can be developed by people with disabilities. We guarantee compliance with preventive regulations to ensure the care for the safety and health of workers in our facilities or in teleworking
- 53.000 - 61.800 EUR/Vuosi