Lähetetty: Muu in Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta | Lähetetty: |
Role Sustainability Manager
Salary: £50 000- £60 000 per annum
Timely Recruit is recruiting for a Sustainability Manager. You will be working for a UK leading Sustainability Consultancy business. In this role you will help deliver on exciting projects and manage a growing Sustainability team.This position is due to growth within the business and the increased number of clients who they are working with to help achieve their Sustainability aims.
About the Company:
An ESG Consultancy who support Blue Chip clients and are recognised as one of the fastest growing private companies.
Job Description: Sustainability Manager
You will be required to:
* Calculate our client’s carbon footprint, advise on offsetting and reduce Co2
* Devise Sustainability/ ESG policies and strategies
* who will be tasked to reduce Co2, reduce energy consumption, advise on sustainability and take care of compliance needs.
* Devise CSR – (Corporate Social Responsibility) and Sustainability strategies and policies.
* Create a Net Zero plan
* Recommend courses of Sustainability action
* Create impact reports
* Engage with supply chains
* Engage with client staff
* growing and developing our talent and creating new products / services.
* Managing a team of ESG/ Sustainability Consultants.
* Be aware of and implement best practice
You must possess:
* Experience working as a Sustainability Consultant and more recently managing a team. Management in not essential.
* Knowledge of software systems used to collate and present ESG/ CSR data -would be an advantage
* Leading on Sustainability strategies and leading ESG Consultants.
* Excellent communication both spoken and verbal skills.
* Confidence is key.
* Exposure to an array of sectors (if one of these is advising Private Equity this would be a bonus).
* Sustainability experience.
If you meet these requirements and are interested to discuss the role, Please APPLY NOW
- 114.000.000 COP/Vuosi