Lähetetty: Toiminnanjohto in Yhdysvallat | Lähetetty: |
Title Network Engineer
Location Anne Arundel Mills, MD
Salary- $Open(Best Possible)
Required Skills and Duties:
* Manage and maintain our enterprise telecom and voice environment while supporting the design and implementation of new enhancements for increased service and capabilities
* Plans, designs, implements, and provides ongoing support of Telecom solutions preferably Mitel-based - of high complexity to fulfill business needs for performance and cost benefits.
* Complete work orders for moves, adds, changes (MAC) and deletions, on company supported product lines.
* Provide 2nd level technical support to clients and to technical teams to resolve telecom issues and to support the implementation of new solutions
* Administer Mitel and other components of the Enterprise VoIP platforms
* Deploy, optimize and troubleshoot infrastructure devices such as network switches, SAN, Cluster, wireless, VoIP phone systems, backups and global VPN connectivity.
* Required - 5+ years designing, planning, implementing, managing, and supporting Enterprise Voice and IP Data Networking platforms
* Experience supporting VoIP systems, preferably Mitel.
* 5+ years Network engineering support experience with advanced understanding of switches, subnets, routing, and VLANs preferred
* 5+ years with IT administration and support of WinTel and Microsoft Server environments preferred
* Experience working with highly productive IT teams; strong interpersonal skills; team player
* Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
* Interpersonal/customer service skills are essential
* Strong experience with Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, File and Print server functions
* Familiar with Next-Gen Firewall (Fortinet, Palo Alto) architectures and concepts
* Strong understanding and experience with VMWARE virtualization technology in a clustered server environment
* Experience supporting Microsoft Office 365 preferred
* Exposure to SharePoint administration will be an advantage
* Proven diagnostic and troubleshooting skills with the ability to quickly and effectively solve end user issues.
* Knowledge of ITIL best practices.
Note: If interested please send your updated resume and include your rate requirement along with your contact details with a suitable time when we can reach you. If you know of anyone in your sphere of contacts, who would be a perfect match for this job then, we would appreciate if you can forward this posting to them with a copy to us.
We look forward to hearing from you at the earliest!