Lähetetty: Muu in New York | Lähetetty: |
Aspen Capital is in search of a Commercial Operations Manager to join our commercial real estate team! This position plays a key role in leading the operational aspects of our dynamic west coast and east coast teams. You will partner closely with our portfolio manager and other departments in identifying opportunities to improve productivity through process improvement, automation, and portfolio management tools. Our ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, high growth and dynamic work environment.
Day to day you will
* Evaluate systems & processes and ensure consistency in reporting and performance management across the group
* Perform investment analysis projects in conjunction with the Portfolio Managers and research staff to continuously refine and improve the investment methodology
* Lead the efforts in tracking, monitoring, analyzing, and reporting on property and loan collections, capital expenditures, in order to allow for more informed decision making.
* Provide guidance and mentorship to junior team members
* Play a key role in the development and implementation of the annual operating plan
* Support the build out and data migration for asset level, capital and operational reporting.
* Support the commercial portfolio manager and executive members with quarterly earnings calls and board of director meetings
* Bachelors degree in Finance, Real Estate or related field.
* 10 + years of demonstrated experience in commercial real estate operations including key accounting and finance principals, operating statements and metrics
* Strong Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Excel and Access
* Exposure to financial modeling using Python, SQL or VBA
* Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication
* Demonstrated ability to deal with ambiguity and juggle between multiple priorities, to lead high quality work adhering to tight deadlines
* Ability to quickly build effective working relationships across the organization with external partners
Work with cutting-edge technology. Data Science is in the DNA of Aspen Capital and we hope it is in yours as well. Join us as we rewrite the rules of residential and commercial mortgages and real estate.
We are a private equity firm based in Portland, OR and New York, NY. We utilize data and technology to enhance business insight, propel growth, transform our investment strategies and business operations, and execute industry-leading deals. The unique Aspen Capital worldview is reflected in a nimble, efficient organizational structure that allows the company to capitalize on market demands, seize business opportunities and excel in a wide range of roles including investment, lending and servicing, acquisitions, management, joint ventures, asset management, recapitalization and advisory services.
We offer competitive salary and a great benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, covering 100% of the employee premiums and 50% for dependents. We provide life insurance, short & long term disability insurance, 15 days of PTO, 8 paid holidays and a 401(k) plan with company match up to 4%. We have a dog friendly work environment, and casual dress.
*We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
*We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.