Lähetetty: Markkinointi in New York | Lähetetty: |
About Signal AI:
At Signal AI we want to help organizations identify risks and opportunities and see movements in the market before anyone else. We want to help leaders take bold decisions, safe that the data is on their side. We want to connect all those external data points together, uncover the unknown unknowns, and be at the very heart of the knowledge economy.
Weve already built a world-class artificial intelligence platform for real-time information aggregation and analysis at a massive scale. We proved our value with monitoring and measurement products in the reputation management space for public relations (PR), and are now joining the dots beyond.
We work closely and collaborate with world-leading academics and industry practitioners in Information Retrieval (IR), Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Machine Learning (ML).
We are friendly and informal people who are passionate about our brand as we all have a stake in our success. We have an inclusive environment, welcoming the skills and experience from many diverse backgrounds, and together we have created who we are and what we sell. We are proud of our achievements and continue to strive for the unknown.
Our total funding to date is around $50 million. In the latest funding round, Redline Capital joined our investor group that includes MMC Ventures, GMG Ventures and Hearst Ventures.
About the role:
As the Head of Global Marketing, youll play a lead role in growing Signal AI revenue in the US and the UK, defining and delivering an impactful strategy that supports aggressive revenue growth through innovative marketing programs.
Reporting directly to the VP of Marketing, youll work closely with the wider Brand, Communications, Product Marketing, Revenue Operations and Commercial teams and take direct line management for Field Marketing and Content Marketing.
Youll be a highly data-driven marketer with a proven track record of delivering revenue growth from new and existing customers through Marketing in both the UK and the US for global B2B SaaS/Enterprise Technology businesses. Youll have proven experience partnering with commercial leadership to land and expand in high-value enterprise accounts as well as generate volume demand.
Youll thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic working environment. A strategic thinker, youll be obsessed with analysing data to define and refine growth strategy whilst also having the tenacity, drive and hands-on approach that can bring it to fruition and measure tangible results.
Youll be responsible for:
* Developing and driving a game-changing growth Marketing strategy that aligns with commercial goals and priorities.
* Owning and delivering against Marketing pipeline and revenue contribution goals.
* Working with the Marketing Operations lead to analyze marketing performance, refine strategy and identify levers for improvement.
* Masterminding and executing creative acquisition campaigns across all channels.
* Building an ABM program that supports Signal AIs land and expands strategy for enterprise accounts.
* Owning and driving the performance of the Signal AI website
* Defining and delivering programs that engage and grow existing customers.
* Partnering with our Content and Brand teams to activate the Signal AI brand effectively through all marketing channels.
* Devising a nurture strategy that takes into account the Signal AI target personae and their buying journey
* Preparing and presenting results and recommendations at various levels across the business.
* A strong track record of delivering growth through Marketing both in the UK and the US, ideally in a high-growth SaaS business.
* Experience partnering with Commercial teams to target named accounts and to maximise lead conversion rates.
* Strong understanding of what it takes to grow enterprise accounts through an ABM approach.
* A love of data with the ability to analyze a marketing funnel, derive and share insights from data and build and refine a demand generation strategy based on these insights.
* A proven track record of owning and developing performing Websites that drive demand whilst staying true to brand identity.
* A demonstrable grasp of how to leverage Pardot to turn leads into opportunities.
* A deep understanding of how to leverage content to drive demand and an obsession with copy that performs.
* Team management experience.
* A finger on the pulse of all the latest trends in digital and technology.
At Signal AI, we strongly believe that diverse teams perform better. We are committed to building and fostering an inclusive environment where our employees feel welcomed, valued and listened to - an environment where they can thrive being their true selves.
Youll get the opportunity to be part of something really exciting. Youll be a key player in helping to shape Signal AI now and in the years to come. Heres how we enable Signallers to do their best work;
* Share options - we all own a piece of Signal AI, so well all get to enjoy our success
* Unlimited Paid time
* Citibike Membership
* Full benefits and a 401k
* Hybrid Working Environment - you will be able to work remotely 2-3 days per week.
* Summer & Winter Fully remote blocks
* Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Dependents Leave policies
* Access to free therapists via Spill
* And more...