Lähetetty: Rahatalous in Austin | Lähetetty: |
Rabbet connects people and data to streamline construction finances.
Rabbet offers cloud-based software for commercial lenders and real estate developers to centralize construction finances, automate administrative tasks, and reduce the time spent managing draws. Founded in 2017, Rabbet offers visibility and efficiency across billions of dollars in commercial construction projects.
Rabbet is backed by a leading FinTech VC (QED), a large strategic investor (Goldman Sachs), and Y Combinator. Youll be joining a company that values efficiency, guidance, transparency, and relationships. Were a small, but growing team (~25 employees), so theres plenty of opportunity and expectation to have a big impact.
In this role, youll be working with the Director of Sales, and other senior leadership to help drive the love of Rabbetand ultimately guide the commercial real estate industry as a whole towards a more collaborative, connected, and efficient place.
About the Rabbet Sales Team
The Sales Team is made up of BDR's & AE's focused on specific industries the Rabbet platform was built to serve. In summary, there are efforts to grow both Developer & Lender pipelines. Each member of the team is hyper focused in one or the other. The team works closely together in building pipeline, and closing new business. This team is responsible for prospecting, developing and closing deals for our target customers to set a successful foundation for future expansion by our Customer Success Team. We work extremely hard, but also prioritize our fun, collaborative and well-balanced culture. As a rapidly growing company, opportunities for internal growth and career development abound!
About The Role
As a Sr. Account Executive focused on Developers, you will focus on accelerating deal cycles and closing deals for net-new accounts in the markets we serve. You will join a highly motivated, energetic team that takes pride in landing new customers, running strategic sales cycles, and delivering Rabbets value proposition to a wide base of accounts across the customer segments we have identified as relevant. We are a fast-growing company with plenty of opportunities for career growth for people who excel in a fast-paced environment.
We are currently a fully remote team, so living in Austin is not a requirement. However, we do have an expectation for travel to Austin 2-3 days per quarter
What You'll Do
* Prospect, develop, and close new customers on our Rabbet platform
* Close a broad range of deals from $10k - $250k+
* Reach out to new trials/users within customers to expand use cases and drive more revenue
* Work with marketing and the BDR team on executing campaigns
* Run effective discovery, demonstrations, and negotiations
* Team-up with our partner success team to ensure successful pilots and implementations
* Identify, establish and cultivate relationships with mid-senior level executives
* Forecast pipeline accurately and help the team achieve quarterly quotas
* Help blueprint and drive best practices across the sales organization
* Work to understand our customers motivations, buying preferences, and decision-making process
* Advocate for customer interests, collecting data points to influence the direction of our product and company
* 3+ years of experience in B2B SaaS sales role, commercial real estate development, or commercial brokerage
* Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas quarter over quarter
* Strong presentation and negotiation skills
* Ability to grow rapport and relationships with potential clients
* Technical product demonstration skills and experience
* Experience managing a pipeline and individual sales forecast
* Curiosity: you are always looking for an opportunity to learn, grow, and give/receive feedback
* Determination: you have a strong work ethic and willingness to collaborate in an exceedingly competitive environment
* Ambition: you are a results-oriented individual who is excited by the prospect of fueling the continued growth and success of Rabbet by growing our sales pipeline
* Resiliency: you have a "can-do" attitude and are relentless in pursuing goals and solving problems
* Previous experience selling into the commercial real estate industry is a plus, but not required
* You must be coachable, and willing/hungry to receive constructive feedback in an ongoing effort to grow/improve
* We hire only exceptional talent, you'll be joining a world-class team
* We are rapidly growing, we provide equity to all team members
* Competitive base + variable compensation
* We care about your total wellness, we offer a 401(k) plan w/ a generous matching contribution as well as comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans
* We understand the importance of family and time to recharge, we provide parental leave benefits, ample PTO (that we encourage you to use), and remote flexibility
* We are invested in your growth, we provide you resources for professional development
* We want every team member to engage in our culture, we have several affinity groups, monthly culture events, and weekly well-being chats!
* Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
Weve assembled one of the best teams you could possibly find in Austin. We like to imagine whats possible and then do it. Then learn from it. Then do it better. If this sounds like your kind of thing, we want you to join us!
Location: This position can be remote; however, occasional travel for professional development and/or training will be expected when it is safe to do so.
Through our core values of Relationships and Transparency, Rabbet strives to create an inclusive workplace where we welcome persons of all backgrounds. Rabbet is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or age. Despite being a startup, we do value work/life balance and we offer competitive pay, benefits, and equity.