Are you an experienced Contract Mechanical Design Engineer?
Do you have strong Automotive/ Motorsport experience?
Do you have experience of being a Systems integrator for Motorsport clients
If you answered yes to the above, please contact the Redline Group as we are actively seeking a Contract Mechanical Design Engineer - Systems integration to join our client in Germany for 3 months.
The Contract Mechanical Design Engineer - Transmission will be responsible for:
- Responsible for the system integration of transmission systems and gearboxes for supercars/ hypercars
- Ensuring all drawings and 3D models are at the required quality
- Conducting concept studies, layout plus assembly design, evaluate and coordinate technical and logistical requisitions
The ideal Contract Mechanical Design Engineer - Transmission will have experience which includes:
- Strong experience with CATIA V5
- Background within Motorsport/ Supercar/ Hypercar design
- Experience of Transmission/ Gear System design
- Experience with Kisssoft (Highly desirable but not essential)
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a research and development division of a leading motorsport team in Germany!! The initial contract is for 3 months and looking for a start ASAP! For more information on the role of or to apply, please contact Adam MacCionaoith on either (phone number removed) or (url removed) quoting ref AJM 34858/39
Visit and follow Redline Group