Publié dans: Ingénieurs dans Allemagne | Posté: |
Team Lead - Line Monitoring & Automation
Based in Germany
Job ref: EG /51535
Listgrove is proud to be working in partnership with a world renowned packaging systems and solutions manufacture, who is at the forefront of developing unique solutions that help customers innovate differentiated products, build smarter filling plants and create interactive packs of the future.
Introduction of state of the art software, concerning data handling and management, for filling production lines. Thereby, ensuring a worldwide availability of filling line networks, as well as reporting and data management systems.
* Evaluation, adaption and further development of Line Monitoring Solutions for filling lines
* Screening the market to find available solutions for adaptation to business requirements
* Ensuring a worldwide 3rd level support and life cycle management for connectivity equipment.
* Close collaboration with GM Product management to identify cluster and customer needs to develop and implement best fit solutions
* Leads the development of innovative solutions and delivers solutions in a fast changing environment
* Coordinate with cluster and execute pilot installations on customer sites to gain feedback for further development of data monitoring solutions
* Participation in development projects for new filling line equipment
* Analysing the cluster requirements to enable clusters to fulfill 1st and 2nd level support.
* Close collaboration with other GE&A and GR&D departments to ensure a smooth shift of new technologies and products into the support responsibility
* Ensuring a customer orientated, 3rd level commissioning & trouble-shooting support, as well as further development and life cycle management for systems, site networks and future LMS solutions.
* Enabling clusters, with knowledge and ‘know how’ transfer, to fulfill the requirements of installations and 1st/2nd level support
* Budget and cost control
* Impact through responsibility for delivery of end results, and contribution to planning, finances/ budget and policy development
* Bachelor degree or higher in electrical Engineering, automation or mechanical engineering
* Knowledge about digitalization and automation trends (industrie 4.0, IoT etc.)
* Experience in managing projects successfully
* High level of communication skills and the ability to foster a customer oriented team
* Striving for customer satisfaction and delivering excellent solutions
* Highly motivated and able to form and engaged team
* Broad and comprehensive understanding of concepts and principles in multiple disciplines or a fast-changing discipline
* Open minded for new technologies, products and procedures
* Ability to review and to optimize processes
For EU roles, candidates must be eligible to work and live in the European Union.
Proof of eligibility will be required with your application.
Office Locations: Stratford-upon-Avon, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Düsseldorf, Göteborg,
Lyon, Milan, Shanghai, and Washington.
PLASTICS - PETROCHEMICALS - PACKAGING - CHEMICALS - ENERGY – RECYCLING
Listgrove Limited Registered in England No: 1197
- 25 - 60 EUR/par an
- Temps plein