Key Account Manager Polyolefins DACH Region
Home Based in Germany
Job ref: BK/45406
Our client is a long established and reputable, privately owned, multinational distributor for a comprehensive range of thermoplastic polymers. Due to their strategic focus towards excellent products, customer service and in-house logistic support (transport, warehousing, packaging), they continue to achieve long term business partnerships with a broad range of customers, as well as world class polymer producers.
* Responsible for the sales and product management of polyolefins and styrene polymers
* Cooperation with the suppliers and European organisations
* Direct commercial support and advice to key customers in Germany, as well as new customers
* Project management of product and market development
* Continuous market and competitor analysis
* Completed commercial and/or technical training
* Preferably several years of professional and/or industry experience in a similar position
* In-depth knowledge of Polyolefins materials and market, as well as excellent network within the plastics processing industry
* Excellent sales and negotiation skills
* Self-confident, entrepreneurial and dynamic personality
* Excellent communication and teamwork skills with a persuasive approach
* A creative and analytical thinker with the ability to work independently
* Fluent in German and English (another foreign language would be desirable)
* High level of commitment with flexible working hours and willingness to travel extensively
* Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
For EU roles, candidates must be eligible to work and live in the European Union.
Proof of eligibility will be required with your application.
Office Locations: Stratford-upon-Avon, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Cape Town, Dubai, Düsseldorf, Göteborg, Istanbul, Lyon, Milan, Mumbai, Shanghai, Singapore, Sydney and Washington.
PLASTICS - PETROCHEMICALS - PACKAGING - CHEMICALS - ENERGY – ENVIRONMENT
Listgrove Limited Registered in England No: (phone number removed)