Publié dans: Autres dans Allemagne | Posté: |
Regional Sales Director
Based in Germany
Job ref: AZ /53862
Working Rights: Please note that as the UK is no longer part of the EU, UK nationals will need a valid working visa to apply for this position.
Listgrove is recruiting for a client who are a leading European, thermoplastic technical distributor, who provide a tailor-made, very high-value materials and solutions to their customer base.
With continued expansion, they wish to add to their global commercial team and appoint a Regional Sales Director, for DACH, Benelux, Nordics, UK & Ireland, with strong technical understanding and experience on business development knowledge of thermoplastic polymers.
Particular interest will be given to candidates with know-how on specialty polyolefins, supplying into market segments which include, packaging, compounding, masterbatches, cables, textiles, adhesives, hoses etc.
The successful candidate will be responsible for 5-6 Sales Managers and for helping to drive sales growth and create new commercial opportunities within the market.
· Pro-actively drive and support the Sales Managers.
· Actively support the Sales Managers in relation to total customer interface, maintaining and growing new business.
· Manage all aspects of customer relationships.
· To provide customers with technical assistance in analysing their products and quality needs and support in problem solving.
· Support the negotiation of contracts with customers, utilising strong commercial acumen to maximise the success of the business.
· Work collaboratively with the CEO to outline sales and pricing strategy.
· Cascade corporate strategies through to the Sales Managers
· Responsible for territory budgets, sales and margins.
· Provide information on sales forecasts
· Provide technical support to customers through close co-ordination with R&D department, delivering and developing new projects.
· Monitor pricing deviations and policies.
· Analyse market information and competitor portfolios.
· A deep technical understanding of thermoplastic raw materials
· Experienced in Sales Management across large areas providing a technical solution sell to clients, problem solving specific issues and identifying new opportunities
· You will have outstanding communication skills to enable effective relationships with the Sales Manager and a diverse range of customers and internal stakeholders
· A professional level of English
· Efficient time management and organizational skills
· Team player
· Excellent negotiating skills
· Self-motivated and pro-active
Listgrove is more than a global recruitment partner to its clients in the plastics, packaging, recycling and chemical industries. For over 45 years, we have supported companies with professional advice and successful HR solutions. All assignments are tailored to the client's needs and delivered by expert consultants.
Why select Listgrove?
· Established in 1975
· Recruited in 68 countries
· Recognised International brand
· Exhibited around the world; in Russia, China, India, USA, Middle East, North Africa and extensively throughout Europe
· Global network of candidates and talent data
· Search projects completed across all functions and at all levels of seniority
· Access to a network of offices across the world
For more information and access to a range of testimonials, please visit our website
For EU roles, candidates must be eligible to work and live in the European Union. Proof of eligibility will be required with your application
Listgrove Limited Registered in England No: (phone number removed)
- Temps plein
- 200 - 250 EUR/par jour