Publié dans: Ingénieurs dans Bavière | Posté: |
Customized tools, statistical evaluations and the latest testing technology make your eyes sparkle? Are you also a fan of independent work and like to contribute your knowledge? Then start now as a test engineer (m/f/d) at Hilti!Über die Position
Due to the good order situation our partner Hilti Entwicklungsgesellschaft offers you the possibility to start as Test Engineer power tools (m/f/d) in Munich.
For this position, you are employed as an external employee (m/f/d) at Academic Work and work as a consultant at our client on site. The collaboration is initially limited to 18 months.
The application process for this position is handled by us, so please contact Fenja Mangelsen at Academic Work for questions about the process or the position.What we offer
- All Benefits working for Academic Work
- Team culture: Flat hierarchies, creative and interdisciplinary teams
- Company Benefits: In-house fitness area with training courses, fruit baskets and free parking spaces
- Opportunities for development: Great personal responsibility right from the start
As a test engineer for power tools (m/f/d), you will independently take on the testing of customized tools for hammer drills and chisel hammers, as well as the planning, execution and statistical evaluation of measurements and tests.
- Assessing the quality and functionality of tools or their components using damage analysis and static evaluation methods
- Operation of the latest testing and measuring technology and further development
- Coordination of tasks and work processes with internal and external partners
- Coaching of external employees and student work
- Successfully completed studies in the field of metallurgy and materials engineering or similar
- Several years of professional experience in product testing or product development
- Business fluent in English
- Competencies: communication skills, ability to work in a team and confident appearance
- Temps plein
- 31 626 - 48 794 EUR/par an