Publié dans: Autres dans Bavière | Posté: |
The Phorms School Campus in Munich is an all-day school with secondary school, primary school and
kindergarten under one roof. Our concept is founded on bilingual education (German-English) and the
fostering of individual talent. Our school is dedicated to providing academic excellence and a learning
environment where children can develop and utilise their social competences.
For our Primary School in Munich we are looking for a qualified
Your profile & your tasks
- ideally you have a relevant teaching / childcare qualification
- you are motivated in supporting and assisting children in their personal and educational development
- you are dedicated to enabling all children to achieve their potential
- you are approachable and caring with a passion for working with children
- you enjoy working in a teaching team, jointly enriching the children’s horizons
- an appealing benefit package
- an innovative educational concept
- state of the art educational resources including the latest digital technology in all classrooms
- an open and friendly work atmosphere in an international team
- an excellent location of the school campus in the city centre of Munich
We seek an enthusiastic and open-minded individual to join a high performing and dedicated faculty
who enjoys working with children in an international setting.
Please apply online at our website .https://jobs.phorms.de/en/jobs/teaching-assistant-by-en-1/
For further information, please visit our website at www.phorms.de/en or https://jobs.phorms.de/en/home/.
- Temps plein
- 2 500 - 3 000 EUR/par mois