Phorms Education is a future-oriented employer in the field of education. Since 2006, Phorms has enriched the educational landscape in Germany with a concept based on sophisticated bilingual (German-English) education, qualified all-day care and individual support. The Phorms network currently includes eight daycare centers, seven primary schools, six secondary schools, as well as the Heidelberg International School. Children, parents and our employees value our facilities not only as a place to learn, but also as a place to live. To this
end, we work together closely and in a spirit of trust and are constantly developing ourselves and our organization.
For the Reception of our Josef-Schwarz-Schule in Heilbronn/Neckarsulm we are as soon as possible looking for
Reception Class Teacher
Your profile & your tasks
- You are a qualified Early Years educator who holds a Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood, a degree in social pedagogy or a comparable qualification that enables you to work in a reception class.
- You are an approachable and caring person with a passion for working with children, especially in the reception/kindergarten age group.
- You are dedicated to enable all children to achieve their full potential.
- You can identify with our educational concept and are motivated to implement it in our team.
- You will work together as a team with a German class teacher and additionally assist twice a week in the after school program until 5:30 pm in the afternoon.
- You are fluent in English and have an active interest in learning about the German language and culture.
- an attractive salary with additional benefits as a monthly public transport ticket and a free, freshly prepared lunch that changes daily
- small classes and a partner Teacher, for German language support
- room for your own ideas and the opportunity to contribute those actively
- an open, friendly working environment and close cooperation within our international team
- a relocation allowance
- all paperwork completed and prepared for residency and work permits and teaching approvals
- continuing professional development opportunities
- professional freedom to teach with innovative educational concepts
- state of the art educational resources including the latest technology in all classrooms
- an excellent location of the school in southern Germany, centrally located within Europe
We seek an enthusiastic, open-minded teacher who enjoys working with children to join a high performing, dedicated
faculty in an international setting. Please apply online at our website http://bit.ly/2tYKz3E.
For further information, please visit our website at www.phorms.de/en and www.jobs.phorms.de/en.
- EUR 60 000 - EUR 113 000 / par an