Publié dans: Directeur d'hôtel dans Francfort | Posté: |
People, Places, Passion, Profit - A selection of our core values that reflects our Odyssey Hotel Group to the point. We count ourselves among the fastest growing hotel operators on the European market and we want to continue this path successfully and, above all, together with our employees!
We are a relatively young company, which has its origins in the Netherlands in 2012 and concentrates on international hotel business.
Strategically cleverly aligned and staffed courageously with a lot of expertise from the housekeeper to the CEO, from the house technician to the financial controller and to all persons in operations - we give our employees a face and a voice that is heard - and no number.
With forward-looking hotel projects and brands such as Moxy, AC, Delta, Tribute, Autograph Collection and many more under the Marriott flag we are expanding in Germany, the Netherlands, Finland, Poland, Austria and Slovenia. Therefore, we are always looking for highly motivated characters with a meaningful personality and a "hands-on" mentality!
- Providing financial support
- Support the team
- Responsible to deliver the best financial profitability
- Managing accounting records, creating financial reports, providing an effective control according to the laws and regulations which apply
- Responsible for the daily, monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
- Ensures that the P&L is accurate (e.g., costs are properly matched to revenue, costs are recorded in the proper accounts), including all month end tasks
- Produce accurate forecasts that enable operations to react to changes in the business
- Reconciles balance sheet to ensure account balances are supported by appropriate documentation. Review and approval all ledger account reconciliations
- Payroll administration and reconciliation
- Prepare cash flow forecast and manage property working capital
- Review and approve tax returns to ensure compliance with federal and state regulations
- Responsible for all bank related procedures
- Support the team
- Supervise and direct all aspects of hotel financial activities. Apply your comprehensive understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and confidently oversee the entirety of financial operations
- Great passion for finance as well as the hospitality industry
- High level of efficiency & sense of urgency
- A real communication talent
- Hands on mentality
- Strategic thinker
- Relevant professional experience in the hotel industry
- Great knowledge of all accounting principles and hotel administration
- Good communication in German and English
Please submit applications in ENGLISH only!
What we offer:
- a job in an environment where growth and creativity is valued
ability to bring in new ideas and make changes
Employee benefits within our hotels as well as Marriott International
work in a growing company with great opportunities