Field Service Engineer opportunity with a forward thinking dynamic company. So if you are a Service Engineer, Field Service Engineer or workshop engineer in the FMCG, Packaging and Automation industry open to relocation read on as this maybe the career you are looking for…..
Job Title – Field Service Engineer
Permanent - Position
Salary - up to 55,000 + OTE + Van + Benefits
Location – Germany
About the Role
The role is based in Germany
The field service engineer will carry out service and maintenance at key customers sites, The Field Service Engineer will be responsible for delivering the highest levels of customer service to a wide range of customers.
With capable planning skills the Field Service Engineer will ensure the customer is fully informed throughout the service.
This job will involve service, installation and commissioning of robots and automated machinery ranging from weighing, feeding and bagging equipment.
The successful candidate should have the following skills and experience:
open to relocation, service, installation and commissioning of robots and automated machinery ranging from weighing, feeding and bagging equipment.
• Carry out routine maintenance and unplanned service work as and when required
• Mechanical or Electrical engineering skills and experience
• Strong background in a field based customer support role.
• A basic experience of working within remote diagnostic, technical support solutions in a customer support environment is desirable.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• The ability to work on your own initiative.
• The ability to communicate verbally and in writing to a high level in English is essential and other languages would be a great attribute.
In return for your hard work as a Field Service Engineer we can offer a basic salary up to £45,000, Plus OTE, paid door to door, company van ( opportunity for personal use), Life Cover, Healthcare plan, Pension and expenses.
If you are interested in this Field Service position please apply now to Jane.holden technical network or call (phone number removed)
Technical Network specialising in manufacturing, engineering, scientific recruitment working closely within the aerospace, automotive and food & FMCG market sectors, focusing on permanent and interim /contract positions for specialist technical and management roles. Representing Talent and Industry. Always Time Well Spent