Publié dans: Autres dans Australie | Posté: |
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Toxicology Principal Scientist/ Study Director to join a leading CRO located in Brisbane, Australia.
As a Senior member of the organisation, you will be tasked with designing and conducting rodent toxicology and pharmacokinetic studies, leading a team of scientists and ensuring projects are executed within the required timelines and relevant regulations (GLP). Your role will also include data analysis, report writing and client liaison.
Qualifications & Requirements
* BSc, MSc, OR PhD (preferred) in Toxicology, Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical Science (or related)
* Extensive industry laboratory experience designing and executing toxicology studies
* A minimum of 3 years’ experience acting as Study Director/ Principal Investigator to GLP regulations
* Expert organisational, communication and leadership skills with proven experience meeting project timelines
The successful candidate will be rewarded with an excellent renumeration package, including VISA sponsorship, relocation support and private healthcare.
Apply to VRS today to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Key Words: Principal Scientist, Study Director, Principal Investigator, Contract Research Organisation, GLP, Good Laboratory Practice, Project Management, Client Liaison, Toxciology, Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical Science, Animal Models, Rodent, Murine, In Vitro, In Vivo, APAC, Australia, Queensland, New South Wales, Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, VRS7058CR
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website
- Temps plein
- 33 398 - 36 182 AUD/par an