Publié dans: Technologies de l'information dans Limassol | Posté: |
OROPAY provides a convenient and secure way for individuals to pay for products and services. It provides merchants with a seamless and cost-effective alternative. We are a FinTech company with an expanding range of services. Our wallet solution is an intuitive and user-friendly payment experience for both the Consumer and the Merchant. Founded in Cyprus, we are regulated by the Central Bank of Cyprus as an Electronic Money Institution and aim to help businesses and consumers conduct their transactions in a more convenient manner. The Smarter Way to Pay!
OROPAY is growing and seeking to hire an experienced Automation QA to join our team in Limassol.
- Design, implement and support automated tests of the browser-based software component of the payment system.
- Architect, design and implement tests of Android/iOS React native apps.
- Assign bugs to developers with clear written instructions
- 2+ years’ experience in AQA sphere
- Excellent skills of Java SE, Selenium, Appium, JUnit, Cucumber (Gerkin)
- Able to understand the below:
- Test patterns (Page object; Page factory); Rest API, JSON XML, HTML DOM, JS, CSS, CI: Atlassian Bamboo, Git; Database: Postgres; JDBC
- Experience writing clear tickets in Jira or similar project management software.
- Strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills required.
- Agile software development experience
Will be considered as advantage:
- Experience with mobile emulator (IOS / Android)
- Experience with web app servers: Apache tomcat
- Experience with CI Bamboo
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates along with the opportunity to develop their career in a dynamic, young and growing environment.
Send your CV via email to [...] (quoting the Job Title in the Subject line).
All applications are maintained in strict confidence.
Due to high volume of CV received only successful candidates will be contacted
- Temps plein
- Temps plein