Publié dans: Autres dans Londres | Posté: |
Job Title: Storage Architect
Candidates Need to be SC Eligible
The Job on Offer:
We are looking for Storage Architects from a wide range of backgrounds - experienced storage engineers looking to develop architecture knowledge, as well as experienced Storage architects looking to expand into more challenging projects.
The role would suit someone who wants to take a strategic approach to storage solution design and delivery. The work we do with our clients varies in size, shape, and complexity - so we would welcome applications from those who are ready to step into a lead role, as well as those who are more experienced.
You will combine your experience of architecting, costing, and delivering storage and backup solutions with your personal skills and credibility to lead some of the best technical teams in the business. You will take accountability for ensuring that the end-to-end solutions we create for our customers fulfil their expectations of high quality and cost-effectiveness.
As a Storage and Backup Architect or SME you will get exposure to the following types of projects and roles:
- Private Public & Hybrid Cloud - architecting, designing, building, and testing new storage and backup solutions. Often large and complex projects, with inputs from multiple technology domains (network, compute, monitoring, security).
- Data migration & transformation programmes - architecting solutions to move data to new storage platforms, including those that are cloud based
- Storage & Backup platform architectures for greenfield, refresh and upgrade projects, across EMC, HP, NetApp, Azure, AWS and GCP technologies
You will work with Engagement Managers and Storage Engineers, to deliver the best outcomes for our clients.
We are looking for storage architects seeking to develop their careers who have a grounding in some of the following areas, as well as senior candidates who can demonstrate many of the following areas of expertise.
- Solid understanding of Storage, Backup, Architect and data-centric technologies from EMC, HP, NetApp, Azure, AWS and GCP (experience of at least two)
- Experience of leading the solution design and implementation of storage and backup projects.
- Helping to manage dependencies, risks, and requirements between stakeholders in the delivery of change.
- Good all-round understanding of architecture frameworks, architecture artefacts and governance. Knowledge of project costing, estimating and commercial awareness would be an advantage.
- Architectural appreciation of operability, reliability, security, performance, and sustainability (in the context of infrastructure and cloud platform architectures).
- Experience in architecting on-premises, cloud, and hybrid storage architectures.
Why Capgemini is Unique?
At Capgemini we don't just believe in Diversity & Inclusion, we actively go out to making it a working reality. Driven by our core values and Active Inclusion Campaign, we build environments where you can bring your whole self to work.
We aim to build an environment where employees can enjoy a positive work-life balance. We embed hybrid working in all that we do and make flexible working arrangements the day-to-day reality for our people. All UK employees are eligible to request flexible working arrangements.
Employee well being is vitally important to us as an organisation. We see a healthy and happy workforce as a critical component for us to achieve our organisational ambitions. To help support well being we have trained 'Mental Health Champions' across each of our business areas. We have also invested in well being apps such as Thrive and Peppy.
Get the Future You Want:
Growing clients' businesses while building a more sustainable, more inclusive future is a tough ask. But when you join Capgemini, you join a thriving company and become part of a diverse collective of free-thinkers, entrepreneurs, and industry experts. A powerful source of energy that drives us all to find new ways technology can help us re imagine what's possible. It's why, together, we seek out opportunities that will transform the world's leading businesses. And it's how you'll gain the experiences and connections you need to shape your future. By learning from each other every day, sharing knowledge, and always pushing yourself to do better, you'll build the skills you want. And you'll use them to help our clients leverage technology to grow their business and give innovation that human touch the world needs. So, it might not always be easy, but making the world a better place rarely is. Capgemini. Get The Future You Want.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organisation of over 340,000 team members in more than 50 countries. With its strong 55-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering, and platforms. The Group reported in 2021 global revenues of €18 billion.