Do you like to help others and are you confident using phone and computers as part of your daily work? Do you have previous experience in customer service roles?
We are looking for people that are calm and solution oriented with good language skills (both spoken and written) in one of the Scandinavian languages and in English.
Webhelp Malaga (formerly Runway Malaga) is looking for more solution oriented people to join our call centre. As a Customer Service Specialist you will have the unique opportunity to work in partnership with one of our key clients Norwegian Air Shuttle. Daily work will be handling incoming calls and chat from customers needing help and advice on flight booking enquiries. Working time is shift based, 8 hours a day, between 0700 and 2300, five out of seven days a week. So we need our employees to be flexible about working hours.
- Speak and write fluent Norwegian, Swedish or Danish
- Very good English
- Customer service experience
- Calm, respectful and positive
- Able to work on own initiative
- Good work ethic
- Former experience from Airline or Travel business is seen as a plus
- Candidates that have a high level of Amadeus knowledge will be given priority
- Paid training (2 weeks classroom training + 3 weeks “grad bay”)
- Permanent Spanish contract from day one
- Working with known international brand names
- Social events
- International environment with Scandinavian values
- Valuable training and experience
- Opportunity to practice languages and develop new skills
- Recognition, performance evaluation & feedback
- Stability and security
- Paid Vacation according to Spanish law (4 week + 4 days/year)
Please apply online with your English CV.
Only candidates fulfilling above requirements will be contacted.
Your application may be passed to other positions where there are open vacancies.
About Webhelp Malaga:
Webhelp Malaga, former Runway Malaga, was established in 2012. In May 2018 Runway Groups was acquired by Webhelp groups and as an employer at Webhelp Malaga you will get more than 500 colleagues in Malaga and Alicante in addition to more than 50.000 other colleagues operating from more than 30 countries and 90 locations worldwide.
- Temps plein
- EUR 20 000 - EUR 230 000 / par an
- Temps plein
- EUR 20 000 / par an