QA Project Manager
Ricoh's Commercial Print Research & Development organization is looking for a Quality Assurance Project Manager with at least 5 years of experience Working with complex systems including hardware and control unit components. Candidate must have a strong background in Device Verification Testing, Functional Testing, and System Testing of complex electromechanical systems, and quality metrics used in this environment. As a member of the Quality Assurance organization, the candidate must have experience managing quality with exceptional customer focus. The QA Project Manager will monitor project health and guide the teams toward best practices to achieve high quality releases.
* 5+ years electro-mechanical system design validation experience.
* 3+ years Quality Assurance experience in an R & D environment
* 2+ years project management experience
* Highly developed system thinking
* Deep understanding of metrics used to measure quality of electromechanical systems
* Ability to understand what issues are important, and investigate to root cause while developing effective action plans for resolution
* Refined focus on quality from a customer perspective -- understand the difference between simply meeting specification and meeting customer expectation.
* Strong skills with all MS Office tools (especially Excel, Project, and PowerPoint) including experience with Excel macros and pivot tables.
* Meticulous reporting and presentation skills for executive briefings of project health
* Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
* Proven influential negotiation skills
* Data mining experience within TestRail, Sharepoint, Redmine or other source data tools
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.